Winter 2021 soccer registration is NOW OPEN!
Please familiarize yourself with the information below before proceeding to the online registration portal.
Unlike in previous years, this registration period was divided into a Fall 2020 Season (Sept - Dec) and a Winter 2021 Season (Jan - Apr), each with a separate registration process and fee. Registration for the 2020 Fall season is now CLOSED. This registration is for the 2021 Winter Season ONLY.
- Due to the Covid-19 restrictions and limited space in our programs, members are asked to register early to avoid disappointment. All programs have a cap, and the deadline to register is December 31, 2020.
- We ask that fees for the 2021 Winter programs be paid over 4 instalments. The first payment is a nominal fee of $25, $50 or $60 per player depending on the program, due at the time of registration. The balance of the fee is charged over three additional instalments, dated January 15th, February 15th and March 15th. Please do not opt to pay in full, in the event that we have a major Covid-19 lockdown period that seriously impacts our season.
- At this time it is our intention to run our Grassroots Program (U06, U08 and U10 ONLY) at a school gym in our catchment area. However, if school gyms remain restricted to sports organizations due to Covid-19 restrictions, we may have to cancel this program. If the program is cancelled, members who registered will have their payment refunded in full.
- Members who require financial assistance from external funding organizations (Jumpstart or Kidsport) will be required to complete the registration process online, but may select "Financial Aid" during the payment process in order to complete the registration. Please note that you will be responsible to follow through with Jumpstart and/or Kidsport applications to secure funding for your player's fees, and you are responsible for paying these fees regardless of whether or not you receive financial assistance.
- Please note that the fees will be revisited if there is another Covid-19 related lockdown that severly impacts training or competition.
- Only online registration and payment through our Demosphere platform will be available for the 2021 Winter season. No paper forms, in-person registration or offline payments will be available due to Covid-19 concerns.
- COVID-19 provincial health guidelines will be strictly adhered to by the coaching staff and technical leads. Parents and players should familiarize themselves with the important information on facility entry, exit and return to play protocols prior to the first training session. These can be found under the "Covid-19 Resources" tab on our homepage.
- Players who are not registered will not be permitted to enter the facility for training sessions.
- Players who are new to the club must submit a copy of their health card, birth certificate or passport by email as proof of age.
By clicking the link below to access the online registration portal, I am acknowledging that I have read and understood the registration info provided above.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION