Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club makes decisions on staffing, programming, and team composition, and incurs costs based on player registrations. A decision to withdraw a player from a program can have serious repercussions for the club, as well as for programs and teams. The current Covid-19 pandemic also has impacts on the comfort level of members who may wish to cancel a registration should concerns around Covid-19 increase. Members are asked to carefully consider all of the above when registering for a program, or requesting a withdrawal. Should further Covid-19 restrictions seriously impact our ability to run our programs, we will need to revisit the fees, or offer full or partial refunds.
Refund Policy - Winter 2021:
· All program fees will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
· Requests for withdrawal and refund must be made in writing by email to the Club Administrator. Please submit your request to email@example.com, clearly indicating the reason for the withdrawal.
· Withdrawal requests made between December 1-31, 2020 will receive a full refund of paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made between January 1-14, 2020 will be refunded 75% of their paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made between January 15-29, 2020 will be refunded 50% of their paid fees, less the $25 administration fee.
· Withdrawal requests made after January 29, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.