Halifax Dunbrack Soccer Club 2021 Winter season registration COMING SOON!
Please familiarize yourself with the information below before proceeding to the online registration portal.
Unlike in previous years, this registration period was divided into a Fall 2020 Season (Sept - Dec) and a Winter 2021 Season (Jan - Mar), each with a separate registration process and fee. Registration for the 2020 Fall season is now CLOSED. This registration is for the 2021 Winter Season ONLY.
- Due to the shortness of the season and the limited space in our programs, members are asked to register early to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the necessity of contact tracing at our training sessions, players MUST be registered 24 hours before attending their first training session to allow for the timely updating of our contact tracing attendance lists.
- Fees for the 2021 Winter programs may be paid in full at the time of registration, or over four instalments.
- Members who require financial assistance from external funding organizations (Jumpstart or Kidsport) will be required to complete the registration process online, but may select "Financial Assistance" during the payment process in order to complete the registration. Please note that you will be responsible to follow through with Jumpstart and/or Kidsport applications to secure funding for your player's fees, and you are responsible for paying these fees regardless of whether or not you receive financial assistance.
- Please note that the fees are non-refundable unless there is another COVID-19 related lockdown.
- Only online registration and payment through our Demosphere platform will be available for the 2021 Winter season. No paper forms, in-person registration or offline payments will be available due to COVID-19 concerns.
- COVID-19 provincial health guidelines will be strictly adhered to by the coaching staff and technical leads. Parents and players should familiarize themselves with the important information on facility entry, exit and return to play protocols prior to the first training session. These can be found under the "COVID-19 Resources" tab on our homepage.
- Players who are not registered will not be permitted to enter the facility for training sessions.
- Players who are new to the club must submit a copy of their health card, birth certificate or passport by email as proof of age.
By clicking the link below to acces the online registration portal,
I am acknowledging that I have read and understood the registration info provided above.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION