- This annual 11 aside program has a duration of 10 months, with a mandatory 2 month break during November and December.
- The program will start the week of January 6, 2020, and run until October 31, 2020.
- Training will begin in January, with full field, 11 aside games commencing indoors in March.
- In April and May, teams will move outside to train, continuing to have two turf sessions per week.
- Games will remain indoors in April, but will move outside from May to October.
- Training will increase to 3 times per week in the months of June, July and August.
- During the September and October periods, the program will include one outdoor turf session per week, which will allow players to play high school soccer for the 2020 season if they wish.