The Dunbrack High Performance Program is for committed players who are seeking the most challenging and competitive playing environment. It is for players who have aspirations to play soccer at the university or professional level. A tryout process will decide the final selections to the rosters and will be at the discretion of the HDSC Technical Department.
This program is open to the following age groups:
U15AAA: players born in 2007/2008
U17AAA: players born in 2005/2006
- 10 months, January through October 2022
- Players will receive 2 x 60-minute training sessions in March 2022 (turf)
- Players will receive 2 x 90-minute training sessions per week for the duration of the season (turf)
- Weekly league games (Nova Scotia Soccer League schedule is to be determined)
- Training schedules are now being finalized and will be communicated to players/parents shortly.
- Facility costs
- Technical Leads, coaches and technical staff
- Player registration/insurance with governing bodies
- Training equipment
- Administrative fees (operational, registration system, processing)
- League fees (games, facilities, referee, administration)
This program is led by Technical Director David Hannah supported by C-Licensed Dunbrack coaches. Our new Coach Mentorship Program implemented and run by the Technical Director supports coach development for the benefit of our players.
If you are interested in coaching with Dunbrack Soccer, please contact David Hannah.
We are a non-profit soccer club and we strive to balance low program fees with superior coaching and training opportunities. We are proud to offer the following supports for our members:
- We offer payment by monthly instalments through our Demosphere registration platform.
- We support outside funding opportunities available through and .
- Dunbrack Soccer offers in-house funding for players through our Everyone Plays initiative for players who have maxed out their annual funding from outside funding organizations.
- Members who require further assistance are asked to contact George Athanasiou, HDSC Director of Operations.
Need to Know:
- Training schedules are subject to change based on facility availability
- There will be no make-up sessions or pro-rated fees based on lost training sessions or late registration.
- Field closures and extreme weather conditions are beyond our control and can cause training to be cancelled. Members are asked to refer to the Halifax Field Conditions webpage for a daily field conditions update.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy in the event that you need to withdraw from a program.