Dunbrack Soccer is looking for a Communication and Event Assistant to assist our team with our membership communications strategy, digital content development, graphic design and layout, and database management and updates. If you are well-versed in social media and have some experience with graphic design, photography and video production, we'd love to hear from you.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
· Office assistance for Communications and Membership activities as well as other duties as needed
· Marketing and publication duties including drafting social media content, managing social media feeds, creating digital content for website and social media, drafting membership communications and promotional materials, creating forms and other membership collateral
· Event preparation and administrative tasks (including registration processing) and drafting promotional materials and communications
Job skills will include but are not limited to:
· Comfortable in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in graphic design for social media
· Some experience in audio and video production and photography
· Experience using social media platforms and social media scheduling apps
· Basic layout and graphic design skills
· Deadline to Apply: Friday, April 29, 2022
· Term Dates: Monday, May 2, 2022 - Friday, July 1, 2022 (9 weeks)
· Hours per Week: 30
· Rate of Pay: $17/hour
Please apply with resume to HDSC Director of Operations, George Athanasiou.